- Temporary Storage Queues (TSQ)
Temporary Storage Queues provide a "scratch pad" function for
programs and can also be used for program to program communication
e.g. for state data. There are two types of TSQ:
CICS TSQs can be shared in a
environment or stored and shared in the
Coupling Facility (CF)
- Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- A set of communication protocols that support peer-to-peer
connectivity functions for both local and wide area networks.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- An Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)-defined security protocol
that is based on Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
and is specified in RFC 2246.