- Processor Resource / Systems Manager (PR/SM)
- A function that allows the processor unit to operate several
system control programs simultaneously in logically partitioned
mode. It provides for logical partitioning of the real machine.
- Program Temporary Fix (PTF)
- Is the term used by IBM to describe corrective maintenance
(fixes) and enhancements to IBM software products, which are
distributed for releases of the software products already
"generally available" i.e. distributed to and installed by
PTFs are generally produced as a result of an IBM
- Programming Language 1 (PL/1)
- PL/1 is a high-level computer programming language designed
for mathematical and scientific purposes.